Thursday, April 14, 2011

Talking with "Everygirl" Maria Menounos

Earlier this evening I stopped by Bookends in Ridgewood to interview Maria Menounos who was in town to sign copies of her new book The Everygirl's Guide to Life.  You probably know Maria from Entertainment Tonight, NBC's Today, Nightly News, and Dateline.  

I was really impressed with how friendly and down to earth Maria is.  Even though there were cameramen from several major TV outlets there to shoot her book signing, Maria took the time to interview with me for VIVE Katerin.  I can't tell you how encouraging she was.  Totally made my day!


I can't wait to read Everygirl. It is literally written as a collection of great tips on everything from organization and time management to travel to weight loss. I have my signed copy that I purchased at Bookends http://www.book-ends.com/.  I encourage all of you to check out Maria's book.  Consider buying from an independent bookstore if possible, but just buy it. Here's a link to The Everygirl Guide to Life on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment