Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I think I can!

Things have been very busy these past few days! I've been pursuing some big celebrity interviews, which has been interesting to say the least. While I haven't been told "No!" outright, there have been a few challenges (e.g. having to travel to Cleveland!)  I've been in full-on pitch mode lately, both in terms of chasing down interview opportunities, but also trying to raise interest from producers.  At the same time, I've had some business requests that just weren't right for the VIVE Katerin brand that I've had to turn down, which is difficult to do at this stage. But, I know in the long term making the tough choices will pay off.

I've been knocking on doors all week, with quite a few being shut in my face.  Still there have been some awesome developments, which I hope to share in the next few days once things are official.  Through it all, I've reminded myself to be confident and positive and not let anyone discourage me or stand in my way!

There's a great quote from Henry Ford about the power of positive energy and achieving success that helps me stay confident:
"Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right".  

Best,
Katerin

No comments:

Post a Comment