Sunday, May 1, 2011

Great Day for a Walk in the Park

What a beautiful day! This morning I joined the March of Dimes Morris County, NJ chapter for their annual March for Babies 5K walk and rally.  The event was held in Madison on the campus of Fairleigh Dickinson University.

I had the opportunity to meet with several of the cast of the Real Housewives of NJ, who were on hand to join Jacqueline Laurita's team.  Jacqueline's story as well of the stories of several of the other families who shared them with me were very inspiring.  I've attached a few pics of me with Jacqueline and the rest of the Real Housewives stars.

Please also check out www.vivekaterin.com soon for an article about the event. Also, stay tuned for an upcoming video on YouTube, which will also be broadcast on Bravo.




No comments:

Post a Comment